Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Kay Jewelers CC

tag
lessismore2014
Frequent Contributor

RE: Kay Jewelers CC

I have the below scores, would I qualify for a Kay Jeweler card? Experian show med coll that r paid TU doesn't & neither does EQ

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
moondog7324
Frequent Contributor

Re: RE: Kay Jewelers CC

Yes, I am almost certain you will get approved. Be careful applying to credit you don't need, because you might find a time when you need credit ar it won't be available.
Message 2 of 5
lessismore2014
Frequent Contributor

I have no revolving credits showing just a old credit card as an AU & my mortgage so I need 2 show a mix
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mnegron1969 wrote:
I have no revolving credits showing just a old credit card as an AU & my mortgage so I need 2 show a mix

You don't need to worry about a mix, you just need more revolving credit in general.  A major card will help you more than a store card overall, but store cards such as Kays are often easier to qualify.

You can also look at Orchard or better yet, a Credit Union secured card that you can graduate to unsecured in 6 months to a year and have a good credit and financial relationship.

IMO.  Good luck!

Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5
lessismore2014
Frequent Contributor

thank you for the info
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.