Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RECON NASA FCU

tag
subwaysandwich
Frequent Contributor

Re: RECON NASA FCU

@Anonymous wrote:

it's from biggest mistake of my life, my former friend got me to cosign her student loan, and bailed out on it. I'm trying to find away to dismiss that but the problem is I'm not sure who's trying to collect from me.

Why'd you COSIGN a loan with a complete stranger..?

Message 11 of 26
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

i don't see the image button, maybe i'm not allowed to post picture until i'm at certain level of poster?

That's a possibility. I didn't notice your member level. 

Message 12 of 26
skigirl916
Established Contributor

@juggalo9er wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I called recon, because I got approval email, and yet the website said i was declined. I asked them what happened and the lady told me I got approved automatically but after they took second look, they declined me. Smiley LOL

THE HELL?

I called this.  Auto approvals followed by declinations after review.  :/

Message 13 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@subwaysandwich wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

it's from biggest mistake of my life, my former friend got me to cosign her student loan, and bailed out on it. I'm trying to find away to dismiss that but the problem is I'm not sure who's trying to collect from me.

Why'd you COSIGN a loan with a complete stranger..?

Well i met her as my work manager and we became really good friends, even our parents knew each other... and she begged me to help her out so she could change her life... I was only 20 years old. and I trusted her.... i know.. I was stupid, but it's too late now.

Message 14 of 26
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@skigirl : are you saying it's not justified to decline an application for delinquencies or collections?

Message 15 of 26
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@skigirl916 wrote:

@juggalo9er wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I called recon, because I got approval email, and yet the website said i was declined. I asked them what happened and the lady told me I got approved automatically but after they took second look, they declined me. Smiley LOL

THE HELL?

I called this.  Auto approvals followed by declinations after review.  :/

She did, and the other thread complained about Debbie downers (don't mention things can go wrong).  Oh, to be that young again.

Signature needs updating
Message 16 of 26
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@lhcole77 wrote:

@skigirl : are you saying it's not justified to decline an application for delinquencies or collections?

No, folks are saying that NASA is like the new Genie for instant approval ni matter what.  Folks might want to reconsider (like myself) signing up till the rush is over (methinks around December).

Signature needs updating
Message 17 of 26
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

WELL IT;S NICE MANY GOT IN ON and approved. Congrats! to all those.

But i am completely pissed in the way they approved then took away the CC's approvals. I went thru the same CRUEL ASS EXPERIENCE.

Knew there was something not quite right with how NASA FSU was blowing the lid off with massive instant approvals.

I'm going to pretend it never happended since the only real damage was the 2 (SP)'s on EX which are no consequence and tomorrow going to straightway demand they immediately close the membership and refund my deposit savings.

WHAT A JOKE Smiley Mad

Message 18 of 26
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

I suppose it's not a joke for those who legitimately qualified and got approved, even after a second look or review. Some people were expecting miracles and that's just not going to happen. Absent this rapture and the amount of crazy threads on NASA, would you even have applied? Didn't think so. A lot of people were just taken by the the mob sense of applications.
Message 19 of 26
Jlu
Established Contributor

^Yeah mob rules on this board. That's the reason I stay away from these forums. I can tell when I was active on these forums just by looking at my CR INQ's Smiley Indifferent

Still pending from yesterday morning. I'm kind of hoping for a denial tbh, woke up this morning going why the hell did I follow everyone off the bridge again..

AMEX BCP $35k | Citi Double Cash $30k | PenFed PlatRewards $25k | Barclaycard $40k | Chase Freedom $25k | BofA Cash Rewards $40K | US Bank Cash+ $4500 | Discover IT $25k | NASA Platinum-Advantage $40k | CapOne Quicksilver $15k | Amazon Card $10k | Ten years on myFICO from 510 to 780 scores
Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.