cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REI Visa changing to REI Mastercard?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: REI Visa changing to REI Mastercard?

Got the same letter last week.  Ignored it.  Yesterday got a new REI Mastercard with my name on it.  Not happy about it.  I called them, and they said Visa is being replaced by Mastercard.  I told them that it was a poor business decision to send out a new credit card to an existing member with out a request.  they have lost a customer for life.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Got the same letter last week.  Ignored it.  Yesterday got a new REI Mastercard with my name on it.  Not happy about it.  I called them, and they said Visa is being replaced by Mastercard.  I told them that it was a poor business decision to send out a new credit card to an existing member with out a request.  they have lost a customer for life.

If that is all it took then I doubt they care about losing such a valued customer. It's like throwing a hissy fit because mom bought store brand milk instead of Hood.

Message 12 of 13
spambait
Established Member

has anyone besides the one poster in this thread gotten theirs? The letter months ago said I'd get a replacement in May, but nothing yet. The old one's about to expire, too.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.