Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESULTS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: RESULTS

ashabbir1 wrote:
Thanks for your reply Brammy. I checked my truecredit report and it says I have 4 inquiries on TU for last 2 years.

But usually creditors look at the past six to 12 months.  4 in six months they say is too many but not sure since I had WAAAY more than that and they ran Ex for me.

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

You are right. These 4 inquiries are in last 6 months.

Thanks

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

ashabbir1 wrote:
You are right. These 4 inquiries are in last 6 months.

Thanks

Give it four or six months.  In the meantime keep your history pristine.  Research some cards you would like to have and make a list of your top three choices with online approval.  apply for them all at the same tiem.  There are two reasons for this, in 6 mos what you want today may very well change so you can narrow it down instead of apping for a new card every few months.  I learned about cards I didn't knpw existed so my recent apps are spaced.  Two, you will have the opportunity to really compare the benefits of the cards you are app'ing for.  You will probably get preabpp offers in the mail but find from reading other people's posts here, the offers get better the longer you put off applying.

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Brammy. I applied for 6 credit cards yesterday. You are right now I will wait for another 6 months before I apply for credit card again.

Thanks

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

When should I call hooters to check the status? I applied yesterday.

Thanks
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called hooters and they said my application is still pending Smiley Sad

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

ashabbir1 wrote:
I called hooters and they said my application is still pending Smiley Sad

Well at least its not a decline.  I have heard similar stories that were followed up by an approval.  Even a customer that was told they were declined but received a card shortly thereafter.  I wouldn't stress it til I got a letter in the mail.

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Brammy. I like your encouragement.

Thanks again.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.