Valued Member
rock_lobster

RZMC Gold Cap1 EO call info

I submitted a concern via facebook to Cap1 regarding my $300 CL and $59 AF.  I was hoping for a CLI and/or fee removal.  I got a quick Facebook message back saying that they would call to discuss.  They called today and quickly offered a refund on the AF, but no CLI without a hard pull.  I declined the hp and accepted the fee reduction.  I told them that I may take them up on the CLI in the future when i feel i have a better chance of getting the increase.  Not exactly what i was wanting, but I'll take it.

Thanks to the forum for giving me the confidence to deal with these types of things.  Normally I would just sit back and just take it!

Starting Score: 595
Current Score: EX 690 TU 682 EQ 661 Walmart Fico 684
Goal Score: 700 across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
armbenderc

Re: RZMC Gold Cap1 EO call info

rock_lobster wrote:

I submitted a concern via facebook to Cap1 regarding my $300 CL and $59 AF.  I was hoping for a CLI and/or fee removal.  I got a quick Facebook message back saying that they would call to discuss.  They called today and quickly offered a refund on the AF, but no CLI without a hard pull.  I declined the hp and accepted the fee reduction.  I told them that I may take them up on the CLI in the future when i feel i have a better chance of getting the increase.  Not exactly what i was wanting, but I'll take it.

Thanks to the forum for giving me the confidence to deal with these types of things.  Normally I would just sit back and just take it!

I would wait for Citi transition. It's happening now, so wait.

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Established Member
kofifi

thats odd i got a cli with a sp talked to kevin from cap1 eo office

tran 685
equi 675
exper 641
Established Contributor
IWOL

I was able to get the AF waived on my Best Buy Gold MC too from the EO. I took the hard pull and they raised my limit to $2000.

They pulled equifax and my current EQ is 652' Incase you decide to try for CLI.

I thought it would be good to do it before it converts to Citi because it will probably be a while after conversion until Citi considers increases.

src=http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p780/ilanj/imagejpg1_zps2004ecdb.jpg"

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+