Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RZMC Gold Cap1 EO call info

tag
rock_lobster
Valued Member

RZMC Gold Cap1 EO call info

I submitted a concern via facebook to Cap1 regarding my $300 CL and $59 AF.  I was hoping for a CLI and/or fee removal.  I got a quick Facebook message back saying that they would call to discuss.  They called today and quickly offered a refund on the AF, but no CLI without a hard pull.  I declined the hp and accepted the fee reduction.  I told them that I may take them up on the CLI in the future when i feel i have a better chance of getting the increase.  Not exactly what i was wanting, but I'll take it.

Thanks to the forum for giving me the confidence to deal with these types of things.  Normally I would just sit back and just take it!

Starting Score: 595
Current Score: EX 690 TU 682 EQ 661 Walmart Fico 684
Goal Score: 700 across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

Re: RZMC Gold Cap1 EO call info

@rock_lobster wrote:

I submitted a concern via facebook to Cap1 regarding my $300 CL and $59 AF.  I was hoping for a CLI and/or fee removal.  I got a quick Facebook message back saying that they would call to discuss.  They called today and quickly offered a refund on the AF, but no CLI without a hard pull.  I declined the hp and accepted the fee reduction.  I told them that I may take them up on the CLI in the future when i feel i have a better chance of getting the increase.  Not exactly what i was wanting, but I'll take it.

Thanks to the forum for giving me the confidence to deal with these types of things.  Normally I would just sit back and just take it!

I would wait for Citi transition. It's happening now, so wait.

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 2 of 4
kofifi
Established Member

thats odd i got a cli with a sp talked to kevin from cap1 eo office

tran 685
equi 675
exper 641
Message 3 of 4
IWOL
Established Contributor

I was able to get the AF waived on my Best Buy Gold MC too from the EO. I took the hard pull and they raised my limit to $2000.

They pulled equifax and my current EQ is 652' Incase you decide to try for CLI.

I thought it would be good to do it before it converts to Citi because it will probably be a while after conversion until Citi considers increases.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.