Established Contributor
TiggerDat

Re: Raaaage @ discover....

I didn't get a CLI at my 6th statement either, so don't be angry.  I did finally request the HP and went from $1000 to $5000 after speaking with an analyst.  They basically told me that since I asked for $5000, that is all I could get.  If I had asked for more I might have gotten more!  I have used the card with the Shop Discover feature for a lot of online purchsing this holiday season.  I reap the benefit of an additional 5% - 20% or more I think on some purchases.  I just got 10% on something I bought!  Since I only shop online it is well worth it for me to use the card! 

Rethink every purchase you make, before you make it. Use the card with the best rewards. Pay in full each month. Redeem rewards often. Use the cards online shopping for more discounts. Smile, knowing that being thrifty allows you to actually get more out of the same amount of money!
Regular Contributor
xerostatus

Fellas, I think you guys are overplaying the whole CLI angle.

That was only ONE reason why I was annoyed;

The main problem with statement not cutting is I didnt get my FICO score, despite waiting eagerly for a month.

Relax, look at my credit lines in signature; I can honestly care less if Discover wants to CLI or not.

New Contributor
samm90

Well at least we now know they won't issue statements if you don't use their card.
Discover Tu 730(2/14) DCU Eq 725(2/28)

Bouncing back from new accts and inqs. Hope to be back over 760 soon.
Contributor
Brax

lg8302ch wrote:

defserv wrote:

Discover Likes to see usage.. I've had my "IT" Card for 9 months and have had 1 auto cli and have requested the second and is sitting at $10,000. My "More" card is sitting at $15,000.

Does not work for me somehow :smileysad:

Are you redeeming $50 Cashback Redemptions for statement credit? My only two auto CLIs so far in 9 months occured right after redemptions.

Cash+ (10K), WF Plat (7K), Cap1 (7K), Amex Blue Cash (10.5K) SPG (7K), Amex HHonors (9.4K), Discover (8K), FlexPerks (15K), Sallie Mae (7.7K), Citi Exec AA (13K), BoA AAA Rewards (6K), Lufthansa (13K)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}