Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rainy Days Make For Good “App” Days.

tag
Tommy5746
Regular Contributor

Rainy Days Make For Good “App” Days.

It’s raining here.. and it’s supposed to rain for the next 3 days straight.. do you guys ever get that app itch on rainy days like I do? Since its raining out it keeps me inside which then brings me to the computer which then makes me go on Myfico where I get the app itch.. womp womp

Goal: 700 and an Amex Card!

Chicks Dig Guys With Good Credit Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Rainy Days Make For Good “App” Days.

Eh....

Sometimes, but then I remind myself to stay garden strong and stay on my goals! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 6
NonSufficientFunds
Frequent Contributor

@Tommy5746 wrote:

It’s raining here.. and it’s supposed to rain for the next 3 days straight.. do you guys ever get that app itch on rainy days like I do? Since its raining out it keeps me inside which then brings me to the computer which then makes me go on Myfico where I get the app itch.. womp womp

Try to stay in the garden, and remember:

April showers may bring May flowers, but too many inqs - and your credit score sinks Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 6
Tommy5746
Regular Contributor

@NonSufficientFunds wrote:

@Tommy5746 wrote:

Try to stay in the garden, and remember:

April showers may bring May flowers, but too many inqs - and your credit score sinks Smiley Wink

I like it haha Smiley Happy

Goal: 700 and an Amex Card!

Chicks Dig Guys With Good Credit Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 6
a3quit4s
Regular Contributor

I wish AMEX would rain down on me with a BCE or BCP approval

EQ 733 3/3/13 GOAL: 800 Merrill Lynch Merrill+ $12,500 | AMEX BCE 6K | AMEX PRG NPSL | CSP 6K | Freedom 5K | Discover IT 5K | HVFCU 10K | American Eagle Visa 5K | Citi Thank You Preferred 6,100

In the garden since 4/22/13 | Hating on Capital One since '09
Message 5 of 6
myjourney
Super Contributor

I fell your pain but I know if I give in to that dreaded itch the results are most likely lower limits and the chance of being declined. 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.