Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Randolph Brooks FCU

tag
MrCredit
Established Contributor

Randolph Brooks FCU

Has anyone had any experience with RBFCU? Do they ask for paystubs with a 740 Credit Score.

I am considering doing an auto-refi with them. Thanks.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Datx
Valued Contributor

Re: Randolph Brooks FCU

I think they are a pretty good CU. I don't have any experience with them, but I heard they have pretty good loan rates. Ron is a member and im sure he'll chime in once he sees this thread. As far as if they check pay stubs or not, im not sure. Don't think it matters what score you have.

Message 2 of 6
swpopham
Established Contributor

We are members and it's about a 70%possible chance that they will ask unless you have direct deposit with them
"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 3 of 6
Ron1
Super Contributor

@MrCredit wrote:

Has anyone had any experience with RBFCU? Do they ask for paystubs with a 740 Credit Score.

I am considering doing an auto-refi with them. Thanks.

I joined RBFCU three years ago and they're are a good credit union. I like them  and they're very easy to work with. Yes, they do required paystub for credit card and overdraft LOC.  I faxed my paystub to them. I needed to the branch to sign the papers. Recently, they mailed me 1.99% auto loan pre-approval. They pulled TU for credit products. By the way, you need to live in San Antonio, Austin to qualify for the membership. 

Ron.

Message 4 of 6
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Datx wrote:

I think they are a pretty good CU. I don't have any experience with them, but I heard they have pretty good loan rates. Ron is a member and im sure he'll chime in once he sees this thread. As far as if they check pay stubs or not, im not sure. Don't think it matters what score you have.

Firstmark is similar to RBFCU and they also required paytsub for credit products.  They're also very good.

Ron.

Message 5 of 6
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Thread is locked. There is a duplicate thread here.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.