Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Target Card CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Random Target Card CLI?

I've actually been looking on here for some time on how to get a CLI with the Target red card. I Started off with a tiny little $300 credit and most of my cards have grown past the $1K mark. (Not crap for some of you I know but it's a big step for me!) I got a letter in the mail today that my credit limit has been increased to $700. The increase is welcome with open arms however I"m confused as to how this happened? I haven't done anything different. I used to the card maybe twice? Paid it off both times. It seems like a lot of people have had no luck getting increases, I wonder what their "guidelines" are for increases. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Random Target Card CLI?

ttt
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

My friend's Target card has random CLI's too. I feel like all store cards, if used right and paid you can get them to grow like weeds! Congrats on the increase!

Message 3 of 5
securingourfuture
Established Contributor

Congratulations!!

I used mine a few times and they upped me from $300 to $800. Opened 3 months ago.

8/22/18: BK7 filed EXP 490 TU 430 EQ 429
11/28/18: BK7 discharged EXP 586 TU 578 EQ 527
06/08/21: EXP 656 TU 643 EQ 701
Message 4 of 5
jpope1294
Valued Member

Congrats on the cli.  I was surprised to get cli this week also.  This year alone I have received 3 cli's. Went from $700, $1,000 and this week to $1,500.  Not sure what is going on, but I am not complaining.  Hopefully they will show you more love and move you up in a few months.  My cli was 3 -4 months apart.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.