Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rant Alert lol

tag
pip3man
Valued Contributor

Rant Alert lol

all my new accounts cut their 6th statement today and I must say Im quite disappointed I saw no auto CLI on any of them. I was hoping to get some love from Citi considering the fact the AA is my primary card that I use heavily and always PIF (but for one billing cycle I paid half the balance) albeit my APR being decreased by them to the lowest possible offered. But oh well... now im starting to think my Freeze and FA kinda hinders things especially with my recent experience with Macys. I'll just be patient

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Rant Alert lol

@pip3man wrote:

all my new accounts cut their 6th statement today and I must say Im quite disappointed I saw no auto CLI on any of them. I was hoping to get some love from Citi considering the fact the AA is my primary card that I use heavily and always PIF (but for one billing cycle I paid half the balance) albeit my APR being decreased by them to the lowest possible offered. But oh well... now im starting to think my Freeze and FA kinda hinders things especially with my recent experience with Macys. I'll just be patient

That's not a rant.

Message 2 of 19
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@pip3man wrote:

That's not a rant.

I agree! It's why I didn't move it to smorgasboard! Smiley Very Happy OP, you've got it right.. just be patient. Smiley Happy The good news re: Citi is the 6 months SP CLI policy. 

Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kenny wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pip3man wrote:

That's not a rant.

I agree! It's why I didn't move it to smorgasboard! Smiley Very Happy OP, you've got it right.. just be patient. Smiley Happy The good news re: Citi is the 6 months SP CLI policy. 

I feel cheated and deceived by this thread.

It's my rant and I want it now.

Message 4 of 19
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Kenny wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pip3man wrote:

That's not a rant.

+1

The whole reason I read this thread was to see the rant.  Jumped in quick to check it out before it got sent away to die in the smorg.

What a disappointment!

Message 5 of 19
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Rants aren't productive! Yay for the OP for not giving us a rant. Smiley Very Happy

To stay on topic: With a freeze in place, it shouldn't prevent you from getting SP CLIs. Don't know about the Fraud Alert as I've never had one of those.
Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@wacdenney wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Kenny wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pip3man wrote:

That's not a rant.

+1

The whole reason I read this thread was to see the rant.  Jumped in quick to check it out before it got sent away to die in the smorg.

What a disappointment!

I want my money back.

Oh wait.

Message 7 of 19
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@wacdenney wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Kenny wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pip3man wrote:

That's not a rant.

+1

What a disappointment!

I want my money back.

Oh wait.

He actually deserves kudos for wording his rant carefully enough as to avoid having it sent away to die.  Avoiding the smorg death sentence is a skill unto itsself...

These are the kindsof threads that encourage interaction and a sense of community when you can sneak them past the urge to over sort.  At least this one has been given a chance for some friendly banter and bonding.

Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@wacdenney wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@wacdenney wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Kenny wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pip3man wrote:

That's not a rant.

+1

What a disappointment!

I want my money back.

Oh wait.

He actually deserves kudos for wording his rant carefully enough as to avoid having it sent away to die.  Avoiding the smorg death sentence is a skill unto itsself...

This had the makings for a good rant until it fizzled out into a good natured self realization.

What was this about again?

Message 9 of 19
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

Try for a SP CLI on the Citi cards.  They will tell you whether or not an HP is required when you request the CLI.

(Back on topic!!   For now...)

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.