Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rant Alert lol

tag
pip3man
Valued Contributor

Re: Rant Alert lol

Lmfaooooo this was actually supposed to be a very bad rant but I got distracted (on a good note) that I didn't realize my tone faded. Maybe I should re-edit the post and sound off like I initially planned to lol. And @Nixon lml u funny but don't worry tho u will be just fine lol. @Kenny I think the block does affect SP CLI  cos just a few days ago I tried for one with Macy's and SYNCB (last 2weeks) and they flat out told me they couldn't process my request cos I had the Security Freeze. All these while I been thinking it doesn't affect a current creditor but apparently it does oh well in my case. But it's all good Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pip3man wrote:

@Lmfaooooo this was actually supposed to be a very bad rant but I got distracted (on a good note) that I didn't realize my tone faded. Maybe I should re-edit the post and sound off like I initially planned to lol. And @Anonymous lml u funny but don't worry tho u will be just fine lol. @Kenny I think the block does affect SP CLI  cos just a few days ago I tried for one with Macy's and SYNCB (last 2weeks) and they flat out told me they couldn't process my request cos I had the Security Freeze. All these while I been thinking it doesn't affect a current creditor but apparently it does oh well in my case. But it's all good Smiley Happy

I guess I can forgive..

Thanks Smiley Happy

Good luck with all that freeze stuff. This is why I don't bother w/it.

Message 12 of 19
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@pip3man wrote:

@Lmfaooooo this was actually supposed to be a very bad rant but I got distracted (on a good note) that I didn't realize my tone faded. Maybe I should re-edit the post and sound off like I initially planned to lol. And @Anonymous lml u funny but don't worry tho u will be just fine lol. @Kenny I think the block does affect SP CLI  cos just a few days ago I tried for one with Macy's and SYNCB (last 2weeks) and they flat out told me they couldn't process my request cos I had the Security Freeze. All these while I been thinking it doesn't affect a current creditor but apparently it does oh well in my case. But it's all good Smiley Happy

Weird. Hasn't affected me.. the only thing is that whenever I purchase a myFico product, I have to unblock in order for that product to work.

Message 13 of 19
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

How did you get different Macys's accounts/limits?

Furnitue, Jewelry?

Message 14 of 19
pip3man
Valued Contributor

@JTC403 wrote:

How did you get different Macys's accounts/limits?

Furnitue, Jewelry?

I just called in and requested them within the same month of the account approval - give and take a week apart. No additional HP, it's all SP... so if u haven't yet give Macy's a call and ask away. All da best Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 19
pip3man
Valued Contributor

@Kenny wrote:

@pip3man wrote:

Weird. Hasn't affected me.. the only thing is that whenever I purchase a myFico product, I have to unblock in order for that product to work.

If that's the case then I think it's a YMMV type situation... I'm hard pressed to lift it but that will open the door to more temptation so imma just lay low for now until I really need the increase. This credit thing is just too complicated ahhh..

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since 2009 Citi has never auto increased my credit lines. Always had to call in.
Message 17 of 19
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I'm not good at wording my rants.... They ALWAYS get moved to death row!Smiley Sad lol
Message 18 of 19
hawaii-girl
Regular Contributor

@pip3man wrote:

all my new accounts cut their 6th statement today and I must say Im quite disappointed I saw no auto CLI on any of them. I was hoping to get some love from Citi considering the fact the AA is my primary card that I use heavily and always PIF (but for one billing cycle I paid half the balance) albeit my APR being decreased by them to the lowest possible offered. But oh well... now im starting to think my Freeze and FA kinda hinders things especially with my recent experience with Macys. I'll just be patient

FWIW, I've noticed in my case that the CLI happen on the 7th statement. Don't think freeze has anything to do with it, at least for me with TU.

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.