Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rapid rescore ?? Midcycle - updating

tag
youngman1234
Established Contributor

Rapid rescore ?? Midcycle - updating

So here it is, I had a large balance on my Penfed cc and wanted to pay it off before the statement cuts. Statement cut on sat, but I decided to make the payment on Friday so that by sat it would show a zero balance... Was busy at work on Friday and made the payment at 5:15, cut off was 5... Any suggestions what to do ???
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Rapid rescore ?? Midcycle - updating

@youngman1234 wrote:
So here it is, I had a large balance on my Penfed cc and wanted to pay it off before the statement cuts. Statement cut on sat, but I decided to make the payment on Friday so that by sat it would show a zero balance... Was busy at work on Friday and made the payment at 5:15, cut off was 5... Any suggestions what to do ???

Call Penfed to let them know that your loan officer needs to see a $0 balance on your account.  Ask if they can submit an update to the CRAs today.

Message 2 of 3
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Rapid rescore ?? Midcycle - updating

Locking this thread and redirecting to an identical thread on another board.

Please do not cross-post on multiple boards.  Thank you.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Mortgage-Loans/Rapid-rescore/m-p/1452096/highlight/true#M97752

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.