New Contributor
dabossman

Rate My Set-up the official thread

So recently i apped for a few cards and now i wanna see what you guys think my next cards should be, 5-6 months down the line.

Current Set-up

Discover It, Always great to have a discover card, 5% categories, you know the deal

Capital One QuickSilver - 1.5% back on everything, probably should be the amex 2% card but hey, i like having a visa back up

Sallie Mae 5% gas and 5% gorceries, don't mind if i do, also buy vanila reloads with this one, a lil manufactured spending

AMEX BCE 3% on grociers when i have busy months, 2% on gas (comes up because when i go on trips with friends i just put it all on my cards and they pay me cash, sometimes go over 250 on gas for SM)

US bank Cash+ 5% on all dining year round 2% on pharmacy, i work at a pharmacy so its nice since i'm always there

Wells Fargo - first credit card, just chills, rarely use

AMEX Clear, free balance transfer and one of my better APR, could come in handy one day

I know i'm missing a card to benefit on travel, thinking either going for CSP and Freedom, last time i apped for CSP a few months ago i had too low of income, bad beats indeed :smileysad: but i just got my first 5k limit on the Sallie Mae so heres hoping everything pans out for me in the future

What do you guys think i should add to really make my portfolio better

Everyone else feel free to post your set up and see if a fellow fico forum member can give you a lil advice

In the garden

TU: 741 EXP 746 EQ: 731 CK: 747 Discover Fico 749 Barclay Fico 749
Oldest to Newest Wells Fargo Student Card - 1500 CL. Clear Amex - 3500 CL Discover it - 3300 CL Cap1 Quicksilver - 3000 Cl AMEX BCE - 2500 CL Sallie Mae WMC - 5000 Chase Freedom - 1200 CL BoA Better Balance Reward - 900 CL

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+