Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raymour & Flanagan Success

tag
CreditStudent1981
Valued Member

Raymour & Flanagan Success

Hi Everyone. 

Long time lurker, occassional poster here. 

First I want to say Happy Tday! 
Second I wanted to share my success story with the board as I read many of the posts and topics here and the information found here is nothing but valuable. 

I just finished school not too long ago and bundled my housing expenses in my student loans to survive (barely lol). However, now that I was able to get a new position within my field, I was able to start lowering my credit balances and furnish my home the way that I desired. 

This week I went to Raymour & Flanagan and found a dining set that I fell in love with. I decided to app online for their financing along with my significant other and got the "we will contact you in 24 hours" message. Turns out that we ended up getting denied. However, I spoke a rep from Wells Fargo Financing and asked him to work with us as we only have a couple of small limit credit cards, mortgage (under me) and tons of student loans that are all in good shape. He understood and granted a nice credit line of $3k which was more than we needed. 

Thanks for all of the success stories I see on here giving details. I have learned from various posts that its the way you speak and asking for what you want while taking responsibility for having no credit or hiccups with lates goes a long way.

Enjoy your day of rest everyone!

Chase Freedom ($700), PFCU ($4k), Capital One ($750), Sears/CapitalOneJr. ($420)

Gardening until scores hit 700.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Re: Raymour & Flanagan Success

Glad to hear, that's great. Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 2 of 3
CreditStudent1981
Valued Member

Re: Raymour & Flanagan Success

Thanks!

Chase Freedom ($700), PFCU ($4k), Capital One ($750), Sears/CapitalOneJr. ($420)

Gardening until scores hit 700.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.