Established Member
charrbrad

Raymour & Flannigan

OK so I broke down and applied for a Raymour credit card.  They came back with an off of $3000K but I have to put 50% down.  Anyone ever heard of this?
Frequent Contributor
74king

Re: Raymour & Flannigan

charrbrad wrote:
OK so I broke down and applied for a Raymour credit card.  They came back with an off of $3000K but I have to put 50% down.  Anyone ever heard of this?

Based on the Google search i just did...this company is some Bull#3*t Sounds like a scam, so you put down 1,500 and they will add what 1,500 Never heard of it.

King

Equifax 787, TransUnion 793, Experian ? FAKO--> Who Cares
Frequent Contributor
illtakecreditforthat

Re: Raymour & Flannigan

It appears that the credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Financial Bank.  Interest rate is 23.9%.  Quite frankly, at that interest rate, why would you want to accept the finance?
I want PATIENCE...and I want it NOW

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}