cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: AU. Can a CA differentiate between my own accounts and those as an AU?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Was talking to a Barclays CA about a CLI as she was reviewing my CR and although of course I was given full credit for total limits she made it sound as if only my OWN cards would be counted in terms of handling higher, commensurate limits?

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Was talking to a Barclays CA about a CLI as she was reviewing my CR and although of course I was given full credit for total limits she made it sound as if only my OWN cards would be counted in terms of handling higher, commensurate limits?

Thanks

Yes they can tell which cards are yours and which ones you are an AU.  It very clearly shows on the account details.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

You should check for yourself. Discover didn't report on this section for me and I had to get them to delete it via EO (the entire account) because the primary ended up making the account negative. It showed me as the owner. Called Discover and they said they do not send out letters for non customers. Emailed EO, next day contacted me and fixed everything. They even took it off of  all three of the Bureaus' and Innovis

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Irish. This was not the first time you've replied to one of my questions. I appreciate it. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks Irish. This was not the first time you've replied to one of my questions. I appreciate it. 

You're very welcome.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.