cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ready to Cancel My National City Secured Card - What Are PNC's Plans?

tag
geekhou05
New Contributor

Ready to Cancel My National City Secured Card - What Are PNC's Plans?

I got my NC Secured Card in 5/08 with the standard $250 limit. I have since then received cards with equal or higher CLs. I plan to cancel the card at its two year anniversary, but I don't want to kill my chances for a auto entry into PNC.

Does anyone know what PNC is going to do here? Also - There is a CLI LUV button when I login to my account @ PNC, but I have a secured card....

Tks

Geek 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ready to Cancel My National City Secured Card - What Are PNC's Plans?

@geekhou05 wrote:

I got my NC Secured Card in 5/08 with the standard $250 limit. I have since then received cards with equal or higher CLs. I plan to cancel the card at its two year anniversary, but I don't want to kill my chances for a auto entry into PNC.

@Does anyone know what PNC is going to do here? Also - There is a CLI LUV button when I login to my account @ PNC, but I have a secured card....

Tks

Geek 

I worked for a division of PNC from 1998 until last February.  As far as I know, they are planning on integrating all Nat City accounts into PNC and your account will eventually be converted to a PNC account.  In the 10 years that I worked for them, I never banked with them despite the fact that they gave us discounts on their products.  I found their customer service to be very poor and their fees (even the discounted employee one) to be very high. 
Message Edited by StealUrFace on 11-15-2009 12:46 PM
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.