Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real Credit reports from Amex Creditsecure

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Real Credit reports from Amex Creditsecure

MidnightVoice,

OK, you are not the only one that didn't know about this.  After seeing your original post, I logged in to CS and "disputed" with EX and TU.  Got to see my full reports, with all of the soft inqs.

Thank you.  So, I guess we are both dumb...   LOLSmiley Wink

Message 11 of 25
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

Scout1965 wrote:
MidnightVoice,

OK, you are not the only one that didn't know about this.  After seeing your original post, I logged in to CS and "disputed" with EX and TU.  Got to see my full reports, with all of the soft inqs.

Thank you.  So, I guess we are both dumb...   LOLSmiley Wink

Make that all 3 of us.  I just checked and found that Barclays has kept a GOOD eye on me - lol.  This is a great tip!  Thanks!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 12 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

WhirledPeasPlease wrote:

Make that all 3 of us.  I just checked and found that Barclays has kept a GOOD eye on me - lol.  This is a great tip!  Thanks!

Yeah, EX is working just fine for me but every time I try the TU link it takes me to TU's "Page not found" page.

Anyone else having that problem?
Message 13 of 25
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

I logged in using my TC login and got to the dispute page.  I'm not sure if it's normal, but it worked.  I have a current EX report that I keep pulling to see soft pulls, so I didn't try it thru Amex.

HTH
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Message 14 of 25
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I have signed up for CS. They said during the first 30 day trial period, I can not update my scores. I think next week it would be 30 days, I'll start using and see I like it. In the mean time, I am going to leave my subscription to TC in place until I figure if I want to drop TC or not.
Message 15 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@WhirledPeasPlease wrote:

Yeah, EX is working just fine for me but every time I try the TU link it takes me to TU's "Page not found" page.

Anyone else having that problem?

i'm having the same problem.... :-/
Message 16 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

concorduser wrote:
I have signed up for CS. They said during the first 30 day trial period, I can not update my scores. I think next week it would be 30 days, I'll start using and see I like it. In the mean time, I am going to leave my subscription to TC in place until I figure if I want to drop TC or not.

You can't update during the trial period, but you can update before the 30 days are up if you end the trial period early and agree to let them start billing you for it.

Message 17 of 25
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

concorduser wrote:

I did the same thing.  I've had both for about 2 weeks and keep forgetting to cancel TC.  Yes, it's easy to read, but I don't need both.

I'm curious to see what you think about CS.  I love not waiting for 24 hours + 1 second to refresh. 

-Peas
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Message 18 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

WhirledPeasPlease wrote:
I logged in using my TC login and got to the dispute page.  I'm not sure if it's normal, but it worked.  I have a current EX report that I keep pulling to see soft pulls, so I didn't try it thru Amex.

HTH

Cool!  Thanks for that tip.  I didn't know you could do it through TC, too.  TU still doesn't work for me when I go through CS, but it does when I go through TC.

I see all my Citi and WaMu promo pulls, and I also see that Juniper AR'd me for the first time ever in January.

Oddly enough, AAA has been promo pulling on me about every two months, and I don't even own a car.

Message 19 of 25
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

cheddar wrote:

WhirledPeasPlease wrote:

HTH

Cool!  Thanks for that tip.  I didn't know you could do it through TC, too.  TU still doesn't work for me when I go through CS, but it does when I go through TC.

I see all my Citi and WaMu promo pulls, and I also see that Juniper AR'd me for the first time ever in January.

Oddly enough, AAA has been promo pulling on me about every two months, and I don't even own a car.

Maybe BOA wants to give you the AAA Visa.  My mother has that card and she gets confused when I say it's BOA.  All she pays attention to is the name on the card, NOT the issuing bank.  Silly woman!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.