Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real funny Cap One

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Real funny Cap One

Yes, I'm quite sure if it said after 6 months that card is in the credit steps and not based on your profile. It's the card itself. Is that the only card for cap one showing on the pre approval? I am not quite yet knowledgable about the best cards for your profile being that I'm borderline 600. Other gurus should be able to assist.
Message 31 of 36
TRC_WA
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Good one Captial One Smiley Mad

I'll pass on that!!

Capital One

I'd take it... gotta start somewhere.

FICO8 current as of : 4-12-24 EQ: 724 TU: 702 EX: 706
Hard INQs last 12 months: EQ: 5 | TU: 8 | EX: 9
Verizon Visa $8500 Amex Delta Reserve $10,000 Care Credit $18,000
NFCU CashRewards $7500 Apple Card $7000 Best Buy $8000 Amazon $5000
NFCU auto loan (2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands - Cactus Gray) 6.95%
NFCU motorcycle loan (2024 Harley Davidson Road Glide - Alpine Green & Chrome) 9.45%
Total CL: $64,000 --- Total CC UTI: 27% --- AAoA: 5.5 years --- Income: $200k
Last app: 4-6-24
Message 32 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

$100 seems small but it is 33% take it and keep building. 

Message 33 of 36
taxi818
Super Contributor

Actually i do find it  real funny. but the joke is really on you. literally. hehehe. sorry op. that is the funniest. Smiley LOL

Message 34 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@taxi818 wrote:

Actually i do find it  real funny. but the joke is really on you. literally. hehehe. sorry op. that is the funniest. Smiley LOL

+1

I'd cancel it as i'm sure your NFCU cards have higher limit, and certainly lower APR.

Message 35 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

+1

I'd cancel it as i'm sure your NFCU cards have higher limit, and certainly lower APR.

They do but I have yet to get an increase since I've opened them in 2013. I was approved an increase right when I opened them but it has been a denial every since.

LOC 900/2K

Cash Rewards 1400/2500

Secured 0/500

Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.