Good one Captial One Smiley Mad

I'll pass on that!!

Capital One

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Real funny Cap One

Well, it looks like you have options though.  You can click less than $400 or leave as is!  It's better than 0.

Message 2 of 36
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Not really much choice... Either take it or leave it...  You have the card regardless unless you choose to close it?

Message 3 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

An increase is an increase you know.. I'd take it..

Message 4 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

No I'm def not going close it. I just opened he card in Dec and still working on my credit so I will keep this card. My credit steps will be completed in a few months. Is it 5 or 6 statments? 

Message 5 of 36
Kostya1992
Established Contributor

What are your other limits like and how does your profile look? They are offering an increase before the steps CLI kicks in, I would take it...

TU08 FICO850
EX08 FICO850
EQ08 FICO850

Message 6 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

So this doesn't affect my increase after the credit steps? My QS1 started at $500, and I got it in Jan or Feb. I dont remember. 

Message 7 of 36
Kostya1992
Established Contributor

Do not see why it would. You should get an increase at 6th statement no matter what. Mine went from 300>3300 at the 6th statement cut.

TU08 FICO850
EX08 FICO850
EQ08 FICO850

Message 8 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 1 collections that was recently deleted, 1 that I'm paying on, and I have a lawyer working on MIdland so I give it a few months and I'll be collections clear!!!!!

Message 9 of 36
creditconcept
Regular Contributor

I really like the "Id'e like a credit limit lower than $400"

Good....Cap One looking out for you just in case you chouldnt control yourself with that sky high increase.

lol wow I feel your pain Smiley Sad

Message 10 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.