cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realistic cli request at 61 days for amex delta?????

tag
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Re: Realistic cli request at 61 days for amex delta?????

I dont need a PC...I have BC...I just want to transfer my CL from delta to BCP...Im done apping for 2 years at least

Message 11 of 18
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Message 12 of 18
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Sorry...I have BCP already

Message 13 of 18
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

Sorry- it's difficult reading these threads some time with an iPhone.  Smiley Happy. You shouldn't have any issues transferring CLs to  BCP from the Delta.  

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 14 of 18
SnackTrader
Valued Contributor

@trumpet-205 wrote:

I'd say just keep your spending habit. You don't need to intentionally pushing money thorugh a card to ensure CLI.

You are PIF right? Asking for a $2,000 CLI shouldn't be a problem. AMEX loves to see PIF.

Agree with the bolded section above.  Do not put more money through than typical.  If you think about it, if you have to spend MORE money than normal in order to convince a creditor to raise your limit, than you probably don't NEED a higher limit on that card.  If a time comes where your income increases, or spending increases or whatnot, I'm sure a positive relationship and responsible card usage will go a long way in convincing the creditor that you deserve an increase.  

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $50,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $16,500, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Prestige (4/16) $30,000

Last App: June 27, 2015
Message 15 of 18
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Well just got off the phone with the rep from the back of my gold delta card.........nice guy here in the states .....he said that I can transfer limit from Gold to BCP  at the 61 day mark....so I will wait till im about 3 month out (for score recovery from app spree) then ask for CLI on Delta Gold ...

If approved ...then I will wait a month and ask  to transfer my CL from Delta to BCP.......if not approved ...will move the cl over anyways and make the BCP my primary card

Message 16 of 18
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

I'm going to ask them to match NFCU Smiley Wink

Ill go for 6k but will be happy with 5k

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 18
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@Duncanrr wrote:
I'm going to ask them to match NFCU Smiley Wink

Ill go for 6k but will be happy with 5k

yeah Im not sure how realistic it is to ask for 3 x's my cl now ......15000cl probably not going to happen with my income.....but  I will take what ever they throw at me....

considering that 1 yr ago this time they would not touch me.....Bk on my record now for 7.4 yrs.......

just happySmiley Very Happy to have 3 cards with them now......

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.