Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realistically when will my balance transfer complete

tag
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

Realistically when will my balance transfer complete

I just did a balance transfer from my chase freedom to my NFCU when will it complete and the 0% balance transfer from NFCU what exactly does that mean ? Thx
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
simi_go
Frequent Contributor

Re: Realistically when will my balance transfer complete

@creditwatcher2012 wrote:
I just did a balance transfer from my chase freedom to my NFCU when will it complete and the 0% balance transfer from NFCU what exactly does that mean ? Thx

Should take about 4 business days to complete the transfer.  And the 0% means that you have 12 months to pay it off with no interest charged.

My wallet: Newest to oldest.

Message 2 of 5
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

Ok thx for the information
Message 3 of 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

Be prepared if the BT has not gone through and a payment is due to pay the minimum payment until BT is complete

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 5
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Any time you have a BT, it may take weeks to complete if you depend on the creditor to do it.
Ime, it's easier to write yourself a BT check(make sure it's 0%), deposit it into your checking, and pay the bill yourself :-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.