Did you mean: 

Really confused about BOA

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Really confused about BOA

@SwiftTone wrote:

BoA. what a strange animal

Just wait for when both cards report on your CR, and get a call from BoA that they are taking AA because you have 1 too many new accounts. I'm kidding of course.

From what I have been hearing about BOA AA, wouldnt be surprising Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 18
FrugalRican
Blogger

It's the BoA Constrictor. The squeeze will come in at some point!!! lol

Follow my financial journey: http://www.frugalrican.com

EQ FICO (01/16/2012): 656 - EQ FICO (02/16/2012): 743 - EQ (02/24/2012): 760 - EX (04/28/2012): 739 - GOAL 2013: 800+

AMEX BCE (0/10K) --- BOA 1-2-3 (0/15.9K) --- Discover More (0/6K) --- Chase Freedom Visa (0/1.4K) -- Hyatt Visa Sign. (0/5.8K) -- Barclay's NFL Card (0/7.5K) -- Chase Sapphire Preferred (0/5K)

Message 12 of 18
CS800
Super Contributor

@FrugalRican wrote:

It's the BoA Constrictor. The squeeze will come in at some point!!! lol

Good one lol

Message 13 of 18
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Are you sure you apped for Travel Rewards? When a CC is approved without my knowledge I would be very cautious.

Message 14 of 18
CS800
Super Contributor

@trumpet-205 wrote:

Are you sure you apped for Travel Rewards? When a CC is approved without my knowledge I would be very cautious.

Yes they confirmed that it was the Travel rewards Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 18
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Congratulations! That's awesome!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 16 of 18
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

I'm still confused. You said you were approved with Cash Rewards, so where did Travel Rewards come from?

Message 17 of 18
CS800
Super Contributor

@trumpet-205 wrote:

I'm still confused. You said you were approved with Cash Rewards, so where did Travel Rewards come from?

I first applied for the cash reward and it was approved. When i was talking to the credit analyst to know about my APR, WE were talking about the Travel Rewards too. I didn't apply or anything but two days later, I get a call asking me to verify some info..last 4 of social/address. So not thinking about it, I thought it was just their verification thing to do. She puts me on hold and comes back .Your Travel Privileges Travel Rewards Card has been approved for $5K.

I was like hmmmmmmm . I just got approved for the Cash Rewards. She was like oh there was an application for the Travel Rewards also. I flipped a bit about the possibility of an inq. So I wasked her about it. She puts me on hold and said after , it was one inq for both. I didnt refuse from then. So I got both of their Privileges card for 1 HP.

@Anonymous Cash Rewards @ $15K and te TRavel REwards @ $5K (had to be $5K to be a signature otherwise it would have been a Plat Plus)

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.