Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really stupid card question

tag
donneumeyer
Established Member

Re: Really stupid card question

i don't know. my gamestop started at 250 a year ago and i am 2050. almost every month i get a increase via robolady.

no annual fee so why not. 

hope this helps you out.

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

If you never activate a card, would it still report?    I have a bit of apping remorse (late night boredom) and starting to realize i dont need it at all.  I know i already took the HP, but i dont really need it either.. 

Any feedback is greatly appreicated. Smiley Happy

Sorry it will report. ☹️ I’m curious what card it was but you don’t have to say if you don’t want to.

Its the gamestop at the end of my sig.   i honestly have no idea why, but i did..   only thing i can figure is i'm mostly at the point where i just have to let it all age, but i have been so focus on building that this waiting feels like i'm not working on it anymore.

Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@south..   I have ppl ask me for help and i love to help but i'm also not where i need to be yet, so i dont want to be giving out brick makers advice about diamonds..    

@AJC.     I dont need glaze to think about donuts, i'm a fat kid... i always think about donuts Smiley LOL

Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

i don't know. my gamestop started at 250 a year ago and i am 2050. almost every month i get a increase via robolady.

no annual fee so why not. 

hope this helps you out.

It does help, and i figured it would do that if i couldnt get out of it.   problem is that i need my profile to age and adding another line keeps me that much farther away, so i was hoping i could kill it.    I will make it work out Smiley LOL

Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

mmmmmmm donuts

mmmmmmm gamestop

Message 24 of 25
arkane
Established Contributor

Somebody should make a combo card out of the following:

- Barclays Uber

- Chase Starbucks

- Comenity Gamestop

Amex Dunkin' Donuts Smiley LOL

They could charge $99 AF and I bet it'd still be a hit with millenials. Smiley Happy

Active:

Closed:

6/8/20:

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.