cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really want a Venture.. should I apply?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Really want a Venture.. should I apply?

don't ask me when i am drunk
Message 31 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow, went on Chase pre qualify and I was pre qualified for Sapphire?! not responding because i know to good to be true and i'll probably get denied. 

i remember testing it 2 months ago and was just qualified for Freedom and Slate.

Message 32 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

their prequal site is accurate like cap1
Message 33 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I cold apped for my Venture and Venture One cards, I did not have a prequal and my highest score was around 650 on my TU, the others, if I recall were in the 630s, I got instantly approved for $15k and $7.5k. Wife got instant approval on the V-1 for $10k and got the 5-7 day message for the Venture. A couple weeks later the Venture came in the mail with a $20k sl.  I can't seem to figure out Cap One, as I've seen people with much higher scores than mine either get turned down or get lower SLs.

Message 34 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah my scores are higher and got the QS with $3k and venture with $10k
Message 35 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
yeah my scores are higher and got the QS with $3k and venture with $10k

And you have Chase and Amex who tell me no no everytime, so everyones results are different.

Message 36 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

chase was from 2011 and my second card when i had a 714 fico before my ex wife lol. amex doesn't like me like you think.
Message 37 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

To note,

I got denied from Citi for DC two months ago..can always apply to that. Even if I was pre approved for Venture, the 3 HPs is making me seems its not worth it. 

CSP seems like a baller card to really get the most use out of it lol.

Message 38 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

before you choose CSP over venture please research. in most people's needs the venture is a better card for that benefit and lower AF
Message 39 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
before you choose CSP over venture please research. in most people's needs the venture is a better card for that benefit and lower AF

I know, my post meant it seems like a baller card which I am not.

I can reapply for DC but to make up difference in Venture and the 400 bonus it would be awhile. The 3 HPs suck though.

Message 40 of 68
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.