Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reaped the fist benefit of Walmart card

tag
tattooedhusker
Established Contributor

Reaped the fist benefit of Walmart card

Enrolled in paperless statements to get my Fico score...685! I've never been so close to the 700 club before! Can't wait for the CLI's to start flowing in. Thanks for everyones help on my journey!

NFCU CashRewards $13.5k | AMEX BCE $15k | Lowes $17k | Sportsmanss guide $7.6k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $4.4k |
Walmart $8k | Gordman's $2950
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Reaped the fist benefit of Walmart card

Message 2 of 8
myjourney
Super Contributor

Enjoy it 

it comes every monthSmiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 8
WarJar101
Frequent Contributor

Can't wait for my Walmart card to show up at my doorstep. Congrats, I'll be joining you soon.

Rebuilding...been out of the game for a minute. Now, after suffering I'm back with greater wisdom. Scores: Currently @ around 6 teens to 20's, across all three EQ,TU, EX
Message 4 of 8
Mish0817
Regular Contributor

Ill be joining you too!!!! Can't wait for that mailman!!!

Eq 675
TU 681
Ex your guess is as goodas mine!

Nfcu Cash Rewards 15000, Nfcu nRewards Mc 15000, Walmart 600, Target 400, VS 650,Capital one 3750, Us Bank 300, Discover 4500,Citi DP 1500, Chase Freedom 2000. And I'm done...... no more cards just going to tend my garden
Message 5 of 8
Commandolam
New Contributor

Wait, there's a Walmart card that provides free credit scores every month? Which card is this and which agency does the score come from?

Age: 20 | AAoA: 1.1 Years | TU Fico: 725 | EX Fico: 719 | EQ Fico: 693
Last App: 12/09/2013
Message 6 of 8
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

just like OP said, any of the walmart cc but sign up for paperless statements...score is TU FICO...which version? i just can't remember...lol...but TU FICO

dc

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 7 of 8
VirtualCuriosity
Established Contributor

@Commandolam wrote:

Wait, there's a Walmart card that provides free credit scores every month? Which card is this and which agency does the score come from?

Walmart apparently uses the TU08 version.  And for the OP, you might be even closer to the 700 club than you know, unless you already pulled your other scores.  My TU08 is much lower than the other MYFICO versions

TU713, EQ 731 , EX 726 (As of 12/13/14) - Personal Goal = 760

“Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship” – Benjamin Franklin

Gardening since 3-26-15

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.