Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuilding

tag
felyasocal
New Contributor

Rebuilding

Hi Everyone

I've posted in the rebuilding forum, but this is more specific to what I am looking to do. Two issues, first my wife and then myself. I would appreciate your advise as I want to take the next few years to build the perfect credit report\score for her and my self

1. Wife - New credit (just moved to America). She's had credit for about a year. 2 CCs (AU), CareCredit CC, Gas Card, Store Card - Flawless on time payments and low balances. What should be her next step? Apply for new (own) credit cards? Apply for new store\gas cards? Or continue with the current set up for another year? 

2. Me - Rebuilding credit for a year. Have 2 CCs with under 1000$ limits. AU on wive's store card, gas card and CareCredit CC. Two auto loans (Leases). low balances. Also would like to know what should be my next step? Been rebuilding for just over a year. Would like to know what I can do improve my credit card situation? Apply for new cards or just chill for next year? My score has been hanging around the mid 600s this whole year

Thank you!

OP,

I deleted your thread in RYC.  Posting similar threads across boards causes unnecessary cross-posting.  ~Lexie

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.