cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received Chase Sapphire in the mail today!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Received Chase Sapphire in mail today!

I was afraid to hit the luv button. I just bought a TV and I'm paying that off slowly (got the nice 18 month finance rate) so maybe once the TV is paid, I'll hit it.

Plus just had a dip in score, hopefully that will go back up next month when my most recent payments hit. I may go for Discover More, just got a preapproval from them. And I was considering Citi Forward or Citi AAdvantage. I've heard Citi Forward and Citi's Mtvu are the best TY points cards. 


In the Garden Club since: 07/05/2017


6/9/2008-TransUnion-703
6/9/2008-Equifax-712
6/9/2008 Experian-635

2/16/2011 Transunion - 675
3/11/2011 Equifax - 688
5/13/2011 Equifax - 704
5/28/2011 Equifax - 704
5/28/2011 Transunion - 724
Established Contributor

Re: Received Chase Sapphire in mail today!

 


kc12286 wrote:

I was afraid to hit the luv button. I just bought a TV and I'm paying that off slowly (got the nice 18 month finance rate) so maybe once the TV is paid, I'll hit it.

Plus just had a dip in score, hopefully that will go back up next month when my most recent payments hit. I may go for Discover More, just got a preapproval from them. And I was considering Citi Forward or Citi AAdvantage. I've heard Citi Forward and Citi's Mtvu are the best TY points cards. 


Good idea!

 

It's a softy btw

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.

-Alexander Dumas
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Received Chase Sapphire in mail today!


TheCreditKid wrote:

 


kc12286 wrote:

I was afraid to hit the luv button. I just bought a TV and I'm paying that off slowly (got the nice 18 month finance rate) so maybe once the TV is paid, I'll hit it.

Plus just had a dip in score, hopefully that will go back up next month when my most recent payments hit. I may go for Discover More, just got a preapproval from them. And I was considering Citi Forward or Citi AAdvantage. I've heard Citi Forward and Citi's Mtvu are the best TY points cards. 


Good idea!

 

It's a softy btw


The luv button is a softy? I may just hit it a little sooner than. I figured it would be a hard.

 

EDIT:

 

I just hit the luv button. Got an increase to 1100. I put in my annual income and hit continue, thinking there was more to it. Nope, got an immediate offer for an increase to $1100.


In the Garden Club since: 07/05/2017


6/9/2008-TransUnion-703
6/9/2008-Equifax-712
6/9/2008 Experian-635

2/16/2011 Transunion - 675
3/11/2011 Equifax - 688
5/13/2011 Equifax - 704
5/28/2011 Equifax - 704
5/28/2011 Transunion - 724
Contributor

Re: Received Chase Sapphire in mail today!

How long does it generally take to get your card? I just applied and was curious when it would come in the mail.

Super Contributor

Re: Received Chase Sapphire in mail today!

Old thread alert 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Established Contributor

Re: Received Chase Sapphire in mail today!


r34dy2fly wrote:

How long does it generally take to get your card? I just applied and was curious when it would come in the mail.


Bumped a thread 2 years old... 

But takes about a week. Could always call and have them "rush" it to you. 



Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29