Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received DiscoverIT solitication in the mail and thought I'd apply

tag
Nocturnal
Contributor

Received DiscoverIT solitication in the mail and thought I'd apply

Went through everything, needed additional info, then got the dreaded 5-7 days HOWEVER, it said to expedite the application process to call in.  I called in, spoke to one of the nicest customer service reps ever and she asked me more questions and finally came back to say I was approved for a $1500.00 CL.  Ecstatic!

TU FICO 2/14: 701
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Re: Received DiscoverIT solitication in the mail and thought I'd apply

@Nocturnal wrote:

Went through everything, needed additional info, then got the dreaded 5-7 days HOWEVER, it said to expedite the application process to call in.  I called in, spoke to one of the nicest customer service reps ever and she asked me more questions and finally came back to say I was approved for a $1500.00 CL.  Ecstatic!

Congratulation . They can expedite your card if request.

Seem like you have some baddie on your report ????

How your credit file ??

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 2 of 6
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the approval!
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 3 of 6
Epcot
Valued Contributor

That's great, Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 4 of 6
Nocturnal
Contributor

I am getting expedited but no baddies, just several inqs from a new car purchased last month lol.  That and my util is a little high which I am working on getting down but I am happy nonetheless.  I am going to the garden for a while.  Also new accounts within the past 6 months I am sure didn't help with the c limit but absolutely no baddies on record.

TU FICO 2/14: 701
Message 5 of 6
2011beginnings
Frequent Contributor

Awesome. I'm seeing a lot of apps for the Discover IT. I just got a CSP but maybe during the summer or early next year I will go for the It.
PenFed AMEX: $5500 | AMEX BCE: $8300 | AMEX E: $5000 | BofA BBR: $5000 | Discover It: $6500 | CSP: $11500 | CF: $5500 | Citi DIVIDEND: $5700 | CITI TYP: $4600 | BofA CR: $7500 | CAP ONE Q: $3000 |

TU: 722 / EX: 763 / EQ: 735
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.