Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received Double Cash Today

tag
afinch1992
Regular Contributor

Re: Received Double Cash Today

I requested mine over the phone with the last 4 digits. I don't think that even matter though since the CSR just got to my accoun from my ssn. After getting the initial details the rep connected me with an analyst for and instant decision.
AMEX BCE 18000CL, Citi DC 15000CL, AMEX EDP 15000CL, CSP 5000CL, Fidelity AMEX 5000CL, Sallie Mae MC 7400CL, US Bank Cash+ 5000CL, Chase Freedom 4000CL, Capital One QS 6000CL, BoA Better Balance 2500CL, Discover It 2000CL, BoA Better Cash Rewards 500CL, Chase Amazon CC 700CL

TU: 756 EX: 755 EQ: 753
Message 121 of 144
zyzzus
Established Contributor

YAY!!

Dear ZYZZ,

As of 09/13/2014, your account is enrolled in the special offer to earn $200 cash back when you spend $1000 within three months.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

I was TOTALY expecting to be declined for this offer through secure message.  This is a great way to start my weekend!

Capital One Quicksilver- $5,400 | Chase Freedom - $8,000 | Chase Freedom Unlimited- $13,000 | Chase Amazon -$5,000 | Priceline Visa -$10,000 | US Bank Cash+ - $18,200 | Fidelity Visa -$10,000 | Sallie Mae- $10,000  | DCU Platinum $12,000 | Discover IT - $10,000 | Amex EveryDay - $25,000  | Amex BlueCash Everyday- $9,800 | Citi DoubleCash - $18,000 | Sapphire Preferred- $13,000 Freedom Unlimited$7,000 Blispay$12,000 | Chase Sapphire Reserve- $18,000 | Consumers Credit Union Visa Sig Cash Rebate$25,000

Message 122 of 144
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Glad people can still get the offer.
Message 123 of 144
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

They gave me the offer too, after a pm, but they won't rush my card, and i havent received the welcome email yet, so I'm waiting to ask for the cli, so I can do it online.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 124 of 144
Anonymous
Not applicable

Swapmeet - what is this they won't rush your card? They did mine and all I did was p/c a Citi Dividend American Express Card!
Message 125 of 144
zyzzus
Established Contributor

I'm thinking that I will request a CLI through online today. 

I was going to puruse the EO to try and avoid a HP but since they gave me a world card with my credit limit already and gave me the sign up bonus I think citi has been fair enough to me that I could give them another HP.

Capital One Quicksilver- $5,400 | Chase Freedom - $8,000 | Chase Freedom Unlimited- $13,000 | Chase Amazon -$5,000 | Priceline Visa -$10,000 | US Bank Cash+ - $18,200 | Fidelity Visa -$10,000 | Sallie Mae- $10,000  | DCU Platinum $12,000 | Discover IT - $10,000 | Amex EveryDay - $25,000  | Amex BlueCash Everyday- $9,800 | Citi DoubleCash - $18,000 | Sapphire Preferred- $13,000 Freedom Unlimited$7,000 Blispay$12,000 | Chase Sapphire Reserve- $18,000 | Consumers Credit Union Visa Sig Cash Rebate$25,000

Message 126 of 144
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Swapmeet - what is this they won't rush your card? They did mine and all I did was p/c a Citi Dividend American Express Card!

@I don't know man. I was highly surprised when I read their secure message saying that they will not rush this card. On a positive note, however, I just received my welcome email, so I called for a cli (I still don't have my card). I asked for 25k, and then she asked me the usual cli income questions before putting me on hold to pull and review my cr.While I was on hold, my phone dropped the call. I looked for the analyst number on the backdoor thread, but there was not one, so I called retention number and explained the situation. The retention lady said that there was no decision given in the notes on my account, and she would have to submit the information again (including a second HP). I gave her the okay to proceed, and she put me on hold for like 2 minutes, then, came back and said that right before she was going to hit submit, she got word that there had been a decision reached on my first cli request, and my request was approved for a new limit of 25k. So luckily, the second HP never happened. So my clis 25k @ 17.99%.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 127 of 144
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Swapmeet wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@I don't know man. I was highly surprised when I read their secure message saying that they will not rush this card. On a positive note, however, I just received my welcome email, so I called for a cli (I still don't have my card). I asked for 25k, and then she asked me the usual cli income questions before putting me on hold to pull and review my cr.While I was on hold, my phone dropped the call. I looked for the analyst number on the backdoor thread, but there was not one, so I called retention number and explained the situation. The retention lady said that there was no decision given in the notes on my account, and she would have to submit the information again (including a second HP). I gave her the okay to proceed, and she put me on hold for like 2 minutes, then, came back and said that right before she was going to hit submit, she got word that there had been a decision reached on my first cli request, and my request was approved for a new limit of 25k. So luckily, the second HP never happened. So my clis 25k @ 17.99%.

I am  going to be negative Nancy here again not fan of having to use an second HP just to get a decent CL. That Apr is still pretty meh as well.

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 128 of 144
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Swapmeet wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I am  going to be negative Nancy here again not fan of having to use an second HP just to get a decent CL. That Apr is still pretty meh as well.

If it makes you feel better mong, the two hp were on two different cr--ex for the app, eq for the cli. Further, I got the $200 after 1k spend in 90 days offer as well as the 0% APR for 15 (or 18, I forget) offer--at which time I will surely be eligible for an apr reduction (and perhaps another cli, though 25k is much more than enough). Yes mong, for me, the only negative thing about this card is your opinion of it Smiley Wink

My Wallet:
Message 129 of 144
Involver
Valued Contributor

@Swapmeet wrote:

Yes mong, for me, the only negative thing about this card is your opinion of it Smiley Wink

Ding ding ding ding ding!

Message 130 of 144
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.