Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received Double Cash Today

tag
celluloid17
Established Contributor

Re: Received Double Cash Today

Finally received mine today.  It's not as cheap looking as I was expecting.  I actually think it's on par with my mixtape Discover IT card.  

Message 131 of 144
Shock
Established Contributor

Just got mine. Not sure if I'm digging the dual color look..and its a regular platinum MC. trying to get converted as we speak.

photo myfico_zpsd00088cb.jpg
Message 132 of 144
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Involver wrote:

@Swapmeet wrote:

Yes mong, for me, the only negative thing about this card is your opinion of it Smiley Wink

Ding ding ding ding ding!

That's OK I am fine with not following the herd with the love for this card. Lets see how it all plays out. I know my situation is different than most. For me it's not worth an double HP right now. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 133 of 144
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Involver wrote:

@Swapmeet wrote:

Yes mong, for me, the only negative thing about this card is your opinion of it Smiley Wink

That's OK I am fine with not following the herd with the love for this card. Lets see how it all plays out. I know my situation is different than most. For me it's not worth an double HP right now. 

I didn't know that Citi double pulls, luckily mine was just a single HP on EX.

Message 134 of 144
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@-Cal- wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Involver wrote:

@Swapmeet wrote:

Citi does double pull sometimes, but he meant once for the card and once to get a decent CL

Message 135 of 144
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@-Cal- wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Involver wrote:

@Swapmeet wrote:

Citi does double pull sometimes, but he meant once for the card and once to get a decent CL

I've been contemplating on requesting a CLI on mine. I think I read somewhere (maybe in this thread) that they pull EQ for CLI. Is that always the case? Will they eventually auto-cli me? Are there ever SP CLI opportunities in the future?

Message 136 of 144
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@-Cal- wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@-Cal- wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Involver wrote:

@Swapmeet wrote:

I've been contemplating on requesting a CLI on mine. I think I read somewhere (maybe in this thread) that they pull EQ for CLI. Is that always the case? Will they eventually auto-cli me? Are there ever SP CLI opportunities in the future?

Don't know about the specific card, but Citi now does SP CLIs sometimes.  On your account, you can click the Credit Line Increase link (or similar name) and it will show you one of two wordings, one saying they will obtain a CR and let you know in about 24 hours, and the other says no credit report will be pulled and the decision will be instant.

IME the SP CLIs are small though

Message 137 of 144
zyzzus
Established Contributor

I for one like the look of the card and appreciate the EMV chip.  Rewards can't be complained about.  I got the secure message $200 bonus and I got a CLI from 4600 to 15,000 I plan to put  most of my use from FIA Amex, cap 1 QS and priceline visa here.  

Capital One Quicksilver- $5,400 | Chase Freedom - $8,000 | Chase Freedom Unlimited- $13,000 | Chase Amazon -$5,000 | Priceline Visa -$10,000 | US Bank Cash+ - $18,200 | Fidelity Visa -$10,000 | Sallie Mae- $10,000  | DCU Platinum $12,000 | Discover IT - $10,000 | Amex EveryDay - $25,000  | Amex BlueCash Everyday- $9,800 | Citi DoubleCash - $18,000 | Sapphire Preferred- $13,000 Freedom Unlimited$7,000 Blispay$12,000 | Chase Sapphire Reserve- $18,000 | Consumers Credit Union Visa Sig Cash Rebate$25,000

Message 138 of 144
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@longtimelurker wrote:

@-Cal- wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Involver wrote:

@Swapmeet wrote:

+1.   And that's why I'm not taking an HP to boost my anemic $1200 Double Cash CL.   Why do that when Cap One just gave me a good CL on the QS1?

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 139 of 144
Anonymous
Not applicable

i applied for the Double Cash Card from Citi and i was Denied, i called to recon and still denied....................maybe next year they will have some mercy

Message 140 of 144
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.