Re: Received Double Cash Today

Message 141 of 144
Anonymous
Not applicable

@-Cal- wrote:

@thelethargicage wrote:

@-Cal- wrote:

I recieved my Double Cash card. Its similar to the Capital One QuickSilver card but the colors and finish is a lot better. On the front is the EMV chip and my name, on the back is my name, card #, exp, cvv and its a World MasterCard. I'm not using it until I receive a response regarding the $200 after $1000 offer.

Just out of curiosity, could you please enter the first 6 digits of your card into the search box at www.binlist.net and let me know what it comes up as? What's your CL?

My limit is $3,300. I don't think the binlist will provide any info we don't know about this card. 

i just recieve the email today with last 4 digits to the card. I guess i'll use that to call ? when you call do they ask how much you want or they just tell you if you're approved or not  ? 

Screen Shot 2014-11-21 at 2.46.37 PM.png

Message 142 of 144
uswala
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

i just recieve the email today with last 4 digits to the card. I guess i'll use that to call ? when you call do they ask how much you want or they just tell you if you're approved or not  ? 

I asked them for CLi once I had activated my card. The CSR asked me how much I wanted and I told me $15000 and within a few min he came back saying my CL is now $15000.

Message 143 of 144
Anonymous
Not applicable

@uswala wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I asked them for CLi once I had activated my card. The CSR asked me how much I wanted and I told me $15000 and within a few min he came back saying my CL is now $15000.

does it matter what limits i currently have because i don't have anything more than $8,000. CareCredit was $12,000 until i stopped using it for a year they slashed it down to $6,000. 

Message 144 of 144
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.