cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received Penfed Promise Visa today

Super Contributor

Received Penfed Promise Visa today

I applied for the Penfed Promise card last week and I received it today with $5k cl 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES
Senior Contributor

Re: Received Penfed Promise Visa today

Congrats!!

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 2 of 10
New Contributor

so .. what ?? i mean what the point ?? what the good learning for us from reading your story ...

starting score 549
current score 702 TU , 708 EQ, EX ??
goal score 740

Message 3 of 10
Moderator Emeritus

bubblebutt wrote:

so .. what ?? i mean what the point ?? what the good learning for us from reading your story ...

What's troubling you?Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 10
New Visitor

bubblebutt wrote:

I'm sorry that you've had somethings happen to irritate you today, but I don't feel that your comment was anymore productive than how you feel the OP's post was.  Congrats OP!  I know approvals feel good.  Can you give us some background on your relationship with Penfed?

Message 5 of 10
New Visitor

fused wrote:

bubblebutt wrote:

What's troubling you?Smiley Happy

WOW!  We were on the same wave-length!

Message 6 of 10
Established Contributor

Yesterday I was approved for The Home Depot CC, 1/2K ($500.00) CL. And last Friday I recieved my new Citi Platinum Select MC. 8.7K CL.Smiley Happy

Amex BCE $11.1 / Citi Diamond Preferred WMC $12K / Citi Double Cash WMC $3.8K / Comenity Total Rewards Visa $2.5K / Citi Home Depot $5K / AU- Amex BCP $12K / Chase Freedom Visa $11014.00 / PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature $6K / GE Lowes $10K
myFico Scores on 10/03/2014
Eq 798 / Exp 811 / Trans 814
CCT Fico 08 on 1/3/16 - Trans 786 / Exp 793 / Eq 797
Message 7 of 10
Established Contributor

Concorduser: Congratulations! PenFed is tuff to get into. I was also approved today for a 5K line of credit. Let's start building.

Bubble: That wasn't very nice at all. Everyone is here to support one another so let's play nice.

UM

Message 8 of 10
Established Contributor

concorduser wrote:

I applied for the Penfed Promise card last week and I received it today with $5k cl 

Doesn't this card come with a pretty nice APR as well?

Message 9 of 10
Highlighted
Moderator Emerita

Uncle_Money wrote:

Concorduser: Congratulations! PenFed is tuff to get into. I was also approved today for a 5K line of credit. Let's start building.

Bubble: That wasn't very nice at all. Everyone is here to support one another so let's play nice.

UM

lol

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 10 of 10