Super Contributor
concorduser

Received Penfed Promise Visa today

I applied for the Penfed Promise card last week and I received it today with $5k cl 

Senior Contributor
score_building

Re: Received Penfed Promise Visa today

Congrats!!

FICOS:
06/13 EX 765 (PSECU) EQ 771 (DCU) TU 779 (Barclays)
New Contributor
bubblebutt

so .. what ?? i mean what the point ?? what the good learning for us from reading your story ...

starting score 549
current score 702 TU , 708 EQ, EX ??
goal score 740

Moderator Emeritus
fused

bubblebutt wrote:

so .. what ?? i mean what the point ?? what the good learning for us from reading your story ...

What's troubling you?:smileyhappy:

Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (09-16-2014): EQ 824, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1 (Amex 07-15-2014)

New Visitor
Its_On

[ Edited ]

bubblebutt wrote:

I'm sorry that you've had somethings happen to irritate you today, but I don't feel that your comment was anymore productive than how you feel the OP's post was.  Congrats OP!  I know approvals feel good.  Can you give us some background on your relationship with Penfed?

New Visitor
Its_On

fused wrote:

bubblebutt wrote:

What's troubling you?:smileyhappy:

WOW!  We were on the same wave-length!

Frequent Contributor
OnTheRebound

Yesterday I was approved for The Home Depot CC, 1/2K ($500.00) CL. And last Friday I recieved my new Citi Platinum Select MC. 8.7K CL.:smileyhappy:

Mine- Citi Diamond Preferred WMC $12K / Citi Double Cash WMC $3.8K / Comenity Total Rewards Visa $2.5K / Citi Home Depot $5K / DW's- I'm AU on most- Amex BCP $12K / Chase Freedom Visa $11014.00 / PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature $6K / Citi Simplicity MC $4.4K / GE Lowes $10K / GE CareCredit $5K
myFico Scores as of 10/03/2014
Equifax 798 / Experian 811 / TransUnion 814
Established Contributor
Uncle_Money

[ Edited ]

Concorduser: Congratulations! PenFed is tuff to get into. I was also approved today for a 5K line of credit. Let's start building.

Bubble: That wasn't very nice at all. Everyone is here to support one another so let's play nice.

UM

Equifax Fico 785 as of 01/18/2012
Frequent Contributor
JagerBombs89

concorduser wrote:

I applied for the Penfed Promise card last week and I received it today with $5k cl 

Doesn't this card come with a pretty nice APR as well?

Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

Uncle_Money wrote:

Concorduser: Congratulations! PenFed is tuff to get into. I was also approved today for a 5K line of credit. Let's start building.

Bubble: That wasn't very nice at all. Everyone is here to support one another so let's play nice.

UM

lol

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}