cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received a Walmart card upgrade letter, But have to wait until April to get the card GRRRRRRR

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Received a Walmart card upgrade letter, But have to wait until April to get the card GRRRRRRR

Got my upgrade letter yesterday. Says no credit report will be pulled but also says if your status changes that you might not get it. So no drastic score drops everyone.
Have had my store card since 2011 and just now finally receiving upgrade. My daughter got her upgrade about 1.5 yrs ago and only had her card maybe a year b4 that. So its about time.
Wally trying to change things recently with them adding 321 to store cards. Guess there trying to get more people using there cards.
Message 31 of 120
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Received a Walmart card upgrade letter, But have to wait until April to get the card GRRRRRRR

Message 32 of 120
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got my letter today yay. My TU is 702 1/2017. I've got LOTS of synchrony history, spend, current financing etc. My actual Walmart card I opened in September 2014
Message 33 of 120
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who knows what they're up. Alot of people scored CareCredit upgrades and I missed out on that because that is my high utilization anchor I reckon. I also have not gotten my JCPenney upgraded and that account's 21 years old
Message 34 of 120
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

/jealous

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 35 of 120
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wow Fordguy, 21 years on Pennies!. Thats the upgrade id really take as that seems as mytholigical as seeing BigFoot on Midsummers day eve in the middle of BarbadosSmiley Happy
Message 36 of 120
Anonymous
Not applicable

Add me to the list of those receiving the upgrade letter. I've had my store card 1 year. Started with a $200 CL and am currently at $6k. TU score hovering at 700 ish. Have other Synchrony cards <1yr old Lowes, Amazon, JCP, Sams. Started my rebuild about 17 months ago. Everything I've done since then, I learned here at myFICO. Thanks everyone.
Message 37 of 120
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Message 38 of 120
heavyjay
Regular Contributor

I got the letter yesterday also. Current TU is 799.

FICO 08:Jan 18, 2017: EX 800 EQ 725 TU 799
FICO 08:Feb 10, 2017: EX 788 EQ 772 TU 791 (post New Year's app spree)
In the garden as of 1/4/2017. Will remain for all of 2017.
Message 39 of 120
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wow this is becoming a barnburnerSmiley Happy. Cant wait til April 1 when after getting wind of Walmarts plans, Sync sends out April fools letters... nah just kidding everyone am happy for everyone getting the upgrade. If its based on your hard work job well done.
Ive seen a couple others mention this in cc section gonna have to tab how many have gotten letter so farSmiley Wink
Message 40 of 120
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.