Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received expedited CSR?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Received expedited CSR?

@driftless wrote:
If you like the feel of CSP you will be happy with the CSR.

I'm in the minority but I am quite pleased that it is not metal.

I have no email notifications of delivery inbound as others here do but hope like hell I will get it this week.  I was in that window who got in on 8/15.

Message 41 of 46
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

Got my CSR today, applied on Monday came in ups envolope , didn't get no fancy box but just a regular white envolope inside the ups package.. Lol

BCE- 50 k-BOA 123 100k -Freedom unlimited-95k- Citi DC- 200k-CSR 175k
Garden mode

Message 42 of 46
adelphi_sky
Frequent Contributor

@JaeJae12 wrote:
Got my CSR today, applied on Monday came in ups envolope , didn't get no fancy box but just a regular white envolope inside the ups package.. Lol

I'd call back and demand a box. For $450/yr at least they can send you the fancy box. lol Did they at least include the booklets? 

Message 43 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just spoke with Chase regarding my "expedited" card.  Rep said it went out 8/23 "regular mail" but said they were going to attempt to expedite now for a deliviery tomorrow.

EDIT:  Never freaking mind what I just posted.  The JPM executive line just called back to say "no go" and said things were being processed in order.  I asked how that could be when I was approved on 8/15 and it was "yes sir, I agree with you but this is what I am being told".

Message 44 of 46
sundownskylar
Valued Member

@JaeJae12 wrote:

WHAT!!!! I would be so sad! To me thats part of the excitment! I better get my box when mine comes in!! Fingers crossed....

Message 45 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am one of them that did not get the fancy box. I called and they seemed clueless. My Citi Prestige came with a fancy box. They said they would send me a replacement card but more then likely I bet it will come in a standard envelope. They said I'd that happens to call back. 

Message 46 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.