Regular Contributor
flyers

Recent App attempt results

DW (low 700's, clean but short 4 yr history)  & I  (680's, BK 05 but several positive accts since) did some recent CC app attempts.

DW:  Discover, Best Buy & Kohls (accepted).   Waiting on Chase & Kroger(RBS)    Declined by Juniper.

Me:  Target & Juniper (accepted)    Kroger:declined

Established Contributor
cartercorp

Re: Recent App attempt results

Congrats on the approvals.Do you know who Discover pulled?And which card did she app for?
Regular Contributor
flyers

Discover pulled EQ here in AZ.  It was a pre-approved offer for the Discover More card.
Super Contributor
concorduser

Congrats on the approval.
Moderator Emeritus
beamMEup

Congrats Flyer & DW!

I have an 05 BK as well and am trying to decide who to apply with.

I've been holding off on Kohl's - which I really want but was unsure how they handle BK - so I think I'll give them a shot.  Which Juniper cards did you both apply for?

And my BK was 13 - was yours as well?

Just puttin' syrup on something, don't make it pancakes.
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

flyers wrote:
Discover pulled EQ here in AZ.  It was a pre-approved offer for the Discover More card.

Discover is a frequent EQ puller and did pull EQ for my app in FL. (Later for account maintenance they pulled softs on both EQ and TU. This was not a problem.)

OP - Nice job!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+