Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Denials! Need some info!

tag
Wanka77
New Contributor

Re: Recent Denials! Need some info!

I would advise you to visit this site.  It has helped me tremendously in applying for credit and so far I have been approved for all of them.  Using this site you can base their info and your current credit score and apply for cc within your score range.   JCPenney is really good for people w/ customers wanting to rebuild their credit.  Good luck !!!  

Starting Score:EX-639, TU-632 641-EQ(MyFico)
Current Score:EX-737(PLUS), TU-784(MyFico)750 (Walmrt) 719-EQ(Myfico),
Goal Score: 750-Across

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 21 of 24
Wanka77
New Contributor

OOPPSSS!!!  I forgot to include the site link......Visit this site: http://www.financeglobe.com/FN/Credit-Card-Applications.php?searchcolumn=transunion&math=lessthan&sc...

Starting Score:EX-639, TU-632 641-EQ(MyFico)
Current Score:EX-737(PLUS), TU-784(MyFico)750 (Walmrt) 719-EQ(Myfico),
Goal Score: 750-Across

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 22 of 24

As for the shopping cart trick I think there at two things that may help. One, make a online account with whichever one you want (Victoria's Secret) and log in. Make sure your address with them is the same address that comes up on your CR. Then add stuff to your cart a and proceed...worked for me but not until I made an account... Good luck
Message 23 of 24
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

If all you have is an auto loan account opened in Nov 2012 and a Cap1 that is brand new and hasn't reported yet, that is your biggest problem. You haven't established enough credit history yet.

I agree adding a secured card will help by increasing your trade lines but what you need to do after that is garden and watch your credit score. Just use the Cap1 card and pay in full every month. Also continue to pay your auto loan on time and within a year, doors should start opening up for you. Good luck!
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.