Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent EQ pullers

tag
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Recent EQ pullers

Not that I'm planning to leave the garden any time soon, but when I do, my EQ report will be the cleanest. (It has 3 negs on it at the moment, 2 CO's and a collection)

When I do my apps at 6 months history with my current cards, I definitely want to app for something that pulls EQ. My other two reports are kind of works in progress.

I'm in Connecticut if that matters.

Would love any suggestions!

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
Mailak
Frequent Contributor

Re: Recent EQ pullers

I believe Discover generally goes for EQ first.

PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards (19.5k), Amex BCE (9k), Chase Sapphire Reserve (30k), Chase Freedom Unlimited (14.5k), Chase Marriott Premier (19k), Discover More (10k)
Message 2 of 28
Cdnewmanpac
Established Contributor

As does usaa and many credit unions.
In wallet: Ink Plus 10k, AMEX TE 25k. In bag: CSP 16k, USAA WMC 15k, Hyatt 13k, United MPE 12k, AMEX HHonors 3k. In SD: Cap 1 QS 5k, Discover IT 7k. FICO 08 says my EQ is now 844, was 510 in 2010.
Message 3 of 28
Wahoo
Valued Member

Nordstrom pulls EQ for store card and Signature Visa card.

EX08: 832 (myFICO 10/07/14)
TU08: 806 (Walmart/MC 05/06/15)
TU08: 834 (myFICO 10/07/14)
EQ08: 830 (myFICO 10/07/14)
EQ04: 809 (Digital Credit Union 05/29/15)
Message 4 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

For me here in California, they have been:

5/2012 - Citibank (2nd card, first one in January was Experian)

4/2012 - WebBank (Bill Me Later)

3/2012 - Nordstrom

2/2012 - Discover (Also pulled TU)

Message 5 of 28
CreditPacMan
Established Contributor

Chase in general pulls EQ. If you get approved online they won't pull another report but they might if you get denied and try t recon.

Current Cards:
Message 6 of 28
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

I'm elated...I had a judgment fall off EQ yesterday and it boosted my score 23 points! Must resist apping...lol.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 7 of 28
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@altayar wrote:

Chase in general pulls EQ. If you get approved online they won't pull another report but they might if you get denied and try t recon.

Maybe on the east coast or for a second card (see Citi info above, Chase and many others do this as well), that's not true here in Cali for certain where it's EX all the time.

        
Message 8 of 28
CreditPacMan
Established Contributor

I actually live in Seattle. When I applied online they pulled EQ and I received the rejection letter a week later. I called to recon and they pulled TU. They never pulled EX for me. When I called for the 4th time to recon I told them there's new information posted on my report and so they asked me which report did I want them to pull. They pulled EQ again after I told them that.

@Revelate wrote:

@altayar wrote:

Maybe on the east coast or for a second card (see Citi info above, Chase and many others do this as well), that's not true here in Cali for certain where it's EX all the time.

Current Cards:
Message 9 of 28
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@altayar wrote:
I actually live in Seattle. When I applied online they pulled EQ and I received the rejection letter a week later. I called to recon and they pulled TU. They never pulled EX for me. When I called for the 4th time to recon I told them there's new information posted on my report and so they asked me which report did I want them to pull. They pulled EQ again after I told them that.

@Revelate wrote:

@altayar wrote:

Strange heh, the various credit pulls databases suggest differently.  You'd lived in Seattle for an extended period of time at that point?  

I can only but hope they'd pull EQ with me when I do apply for a Chase product, I'm not going to hold my breath on it.

        
Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.