Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent PenFed CLIs?

tag
AllCredit
Frequent Contributor

Recent PenFed CLIs?

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone has gotten a recent PenFed CLI, mainly was it a hard pull or was a recent pull utilized.  I've read some were able to use HPs within 90 days.  I was approved back at the beginning of Feb for a CC with them, so I'm wondering if I can slide a request in with the original HP, probably 45 days or so old now, before an HP would be required.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Recent PenFed CLIs?

@AllCredit wrote:

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone has gotten a recent PenFed CLI, mainly was it a hard pull or was a recent pull utilized.  I've read some were able to use HPs within 90 days.  I was approved back at the beginning of Feb for a CC with them, so I'm wondering if I can slide a request in with the original HP, probably 45 days or so old now, before an HP would be required.

l was approved last October.  I applied for a CLI on day 88 and was declined due to account being too new.  No HP however, so they used the initial HP for me.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

90 days is the usual, but some people have reported 30 days recently. 

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved for a Promise Visa in February with $1000SL and got a CLI to $4000 after 30 days + was able to open a second CC (Power Cash Visa) on the same day as CLI and got a $5000SL.

Message 4 of 7
AllCredit
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I was approved for a Promise Visa in February with $1000SL and got a CLI to $4000 after 30 days + was able to open a second CC (Power Cash Visa) on the same day as CLI and got a $5000SL.

You requested the CLI? If so did you give a reason for requesting it?

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, i called in because I wanted to buy several larger appliances and cannot wait for the payments to post in between and they raised the cl without any issue.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did it cost any hard pull?

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.