Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Trip to Macys.

tag
mross1080
Established Contributor

Recent Trip to Macys.

So ive been reading for the last month how macys has yet again changed around there whole credit program for the worse and I hadnt bought anything since well the DW and I where there yesterday and there was something ive had my eye on for a while and they had there F&F going so I decided to go for it. I was anxious to use my macys card due to all the problems people have been having but I figured id go for it because I had the cash but im a sucker for 0 percent deals. I put it on my club account which give you 0 percent for a year. It went right through like I was buying a pack of gum 3.4k charge. Now the previous 2 times ive used my club account they had to call the call center and have me speak to a rep who asked me a bunch of questions and hard pulled my credit. This happened 2 times in the last year and neither of these charges where half of what this one was. Maybe there actually making it better.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.