Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent app spree results

tag
jwpezd
Regular Contributor

Recent app spree results

I will be hitting the garden now for the next two to three years...........

Really pumped I went after every card I wanted and went 6/6 on app approvals!!!!

Previous cards were Orchard Bank-300 limit

Regions Student Visa-500 Limit

New cards

Bank of America Cash Rewards- 2000 limit

Chase Freedom-1000 limit (was denied recon with approval)

Discover It-1000 limit

Lowes GE-1500 (approved for 500 recon to 1500, should of asked for more!!)

Home Depot-4000 limit (was denied recon with 4000 limit)

Best Buy reward mc(500 limit didn't want this card really but didn't want to waste a hard credit pull)

Do these look like good garden cards?  I just purchased my first home and have a pretty good plan for credit

boa- gas only pif every month

chase freedom- groceries pif every month

discover it- my card for fun use pif every month

lowes- new appliances 18 month interest free after paid off will go in sock drawer

Home depot- any home repairs or tools pif every month

best buy- thinking about closing this one I have zero use for this card

orchard- paid to zero will close if I can't get the executive office to raise limit in the summer or waive af

regions- can close this one I have had it since I turned 18 years ago..... They stayed with me through some tuff times and allowed me to keep reporting credit....

Any advice on my gameplan is appreciated thanks!

Chase Freedom-(1000) BOA 123-(2000) Home Depot-(4000)
Discover IT-(1000) Lowes GE-(1500) Orchard Bank-(300)
Regions Student Visa-(500) Best Buy Reward Zone-(500)
In the garden till 4/01/2015
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Recent app spree results

Grats! These are very nice cards to garden with, especially when you just got a new home
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 9
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Those are some very nice cards. As you outlined, they will serve your needs. The BoA is a good, solid cash back card on specific categories, and the Chase and Discover are really good for the rotating categories. Lowe's and HD have you covered for your home improvement needs, with the Lowe's giving the option of either 5% off at the register or 0% financing on larger purchases. Plus, the Lowe's should grow with you very nicely. So, yes... you're bringing some very nice little seedlings into your garden. Smiley Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 3 of 9
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 4 of 9
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Message 5 of 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 6 of 9
jwpezd
Regular Contributor

thanks everybody i am really pumped!  i had aweful credit a year ago and the day i came to this forum i have never looked back...

stupid question i have been a member for a year now and have no clue how to add my cards in my signature????

i want to start gardening and update my info just wondering how you go about getting those added so i can get to work lol

Chase Freedom-(1000) BOA 123-(2000) Home Depot-(4000)
Discover IT-(1000) Lowes GE-(1500) Orchard Bank-(300)
Regions Student Visa-(500) Best Buy Reward Zone-(500)
In the garden till 4/01/2015
Message 7 of 9
NonSufficientFunds
Frequent Contributor

Very good news for you - Congratulations !!

Question: Which CRA does the Home Depot and Lowes pull from?  And what about Menard's?

Message 8 of 9
LisaJ
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on home ownership and awesome credit seedlings! See you in the garden!
WOW! EQ when I joined myFICO: 657. Ups and downs and a few bumps and bruises, but finally back over 700. Whew!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.