Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recieved my discover it card today in mail

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Recieved my discover it card today in mail

Hello everyone,

Just want to let you know I have recieved my new Discover it card today in  the mail. I am very excited . It came in brown mid box  with design cover with the card and stuff. I have already activate and ready to go. I have  set  up online account and order   dessign card.  A great card to have now and the future.

Thanks

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Recieved my discover it card today in mail

Congrats! I have only had mine a couple of weeks and love it!

In my wallet: Capital One (secured) 1917; Quicksilver 5000; Venture 15,000; Barclay Apple Rewards 2000; CareCredit 3300; Bank of America Platinum Visa 2000; Bank of America Travel Rewards 3500; Bank of America Travel Rewards 3500; Amazon Store Card 5000; Discover 10,000. Total Credit: 51,217.
6/13-FICO: EQ - 764; TU - 717; EX - 681; GOAL: 780 across the board. Gardening until further notice.

Message 2 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats! 

Message 3 of 28
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello everyone,

Just want to let you know I have recieved my new Discover it card today in  the mail. I am very excited . It came in brown mid box  with design cover with the card and stuff. I have already activate and ready to go. I have  set  up online account and order   dessign card.  A great card to have now and the future.

Thanks

I heard Discover now sends their cards with chips now. Did yours come with a chip or was that some rumor. I see on their site the cards do show the chip.

|| TU08: 811 || EQ08: 811 || EX08: 802 ||

Message 4 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  Smiley Very Happy  It's a great card.

Message 5 of 28
GoldSorata
Established Contributor

@jawbrkr wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello everyone,

Thanks

I heard Discover now sends their cards with chips now. Did yours come with a chip or was that some rumor. I see on their site the cards do show the chip.

Yeah, they should all be chip cards at this point. They replaced my non-chip card a couple months ago with one.

Message 6 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

All the cool people use mix-tape design 😄
Message 7 of 28
tendertan
Frequent Contributor

Congats!!

Message 8 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello everyone,

Thanks

Congrats!

I remember getting my Discover it card in the mail last year and it was one of the most well-presented cards I ever received. It looked awesome in that brown box with the information tucked away on the inside. Very exciting indeed! 

Good luck with the card. I've found it very useful so far and I think you will too. 

Message 9 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jawbrkr wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello everyone,

Thanks

Mine didn't come with a chip.  I got it last week.

Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.