Regular Contributor
VEEVEE

Recon Macy's

I apped  Macy's in Aug and got denied. Denial reason was that I previously defaulted on a credit card with an affilated company. The only company I can think of would be Hudon's  department store back in 1995. This was included in my Bk in 1998. Should I try to call to get them to reconsider or will I just forever be blacklisted. I love macy"s and I so badly want a card.:smileysad:
Regular Contributor
Cyrion

Re: Recon Macy's

It looks like the Hudson department store account may be the reason for denial, Hudson's started Target and then was sold by Target to another company which eventually merged with another company to become Macy's.

But it can't hurt to try giving them a call :smileyhappy:

Regular Contributor
VEEVEE

Re: Recon Macy's

Thank you so much for the reply. I"ll give them a call all they can do is say no again. I hope not I so want a MACY"S!!!!!!!!!!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}