Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recon SL or APR?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Recon SL or APR?

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone has had success in recon with NFCU, Boa or Cap One?

Trying with PenFed with the survey and will send them a message if I don't hear from then in a couple days. Is this the same route to try with the above cards? Can I recon the APR or SL by online chat or should I call and speak with a CSR?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Recon SL or APR?

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi,

I am wondering if anyone has had success in recon with NFCU, Boa or Cap One?

Trying with PenFed with the survey and will send them a message if I don't hear from then in a couple days. Is this the same route to try with the above cards? Can I recon the APR or SL by online chat or should I call and speak with a CSR?

not sure about NFCU or Penfed, but am very familiar with cap1 and almighty BoA.

You can't really recon the APR with BoA.  That is possible to reduce in 3-6 months (closer to 6).  I THINK you can recon the starting limit with BoA but I am not sure.  I would say it wouldn't hurt to ask if you really need it?

You can call the backdoor number and speak to a sr credit analyst, if your account doesnt display "request an increase".  If it does, click it, and aim high.  If you dont get the full amount, then you can call in and recon the increase.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.