Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recon with GE right after approval?

tag
Jess21
Frequent Contributor

Re: Recon with GE right after approval?

ok, did u do this for hhgregg?

Equifax: 676 (myfico) Experian: 683(myfico) TransUnion: 689 (Barclays)

Current Goal: 700
Message 11 of 14
mrlh1980
Contributor

@Jess21 wrote:

Yes, I was approved on Thursday April 3, 2014. Called the credit analysts afterwards. I asked would it be a Hard inquiry? She said yes. Then I mentioned i was just approved for the card 20 minutes ago. She then said they would use the same Experian pull. My score at the time was 738.

"Fools trade their SOULS for gold in an attempt to take control of things they can't control."
Message 12 of 14
Jess21
Frequent Contributor

@mrlh1980 wrote:

@Jess21 wrote:

Yes, I was approved on Thursday April 3, 2014. Called the credit analysts afterwards. I asked would it be a Hard inquiry? She said yes. Then I mentioned i was just approved for the card 20 minutes ago. She then said they would use the same Experian pull. My score at the time was 738.

could you give the number you called bc regular credit solutions apparently doesnt deal with hhgregg card but it does w walmart.

Equifax: 676 (myfico) Experian: 683(myfico) TransUnion: 689 (Barclays)

Current Goal: 700
Message 13 of 14
mrlh1980
Contributor

@Jess21 wrote:

@mrlh1980 wrote:

@Jess21 wrote:

could you give the number you called bc regular credit solutions apparently doesnt deal with hhgregg card but it does w walmart.

Sure it's 800-333-1087 use your Social Security to verify who you are.

"Fools trade their SOULS for gold in an attempt to take control of things they can't control."
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.