Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recon?

tag
Goose7
Valued Member

Recon?

I applied for the Green Charge card on the 23rd of December and was denied... But on that day I was approved for a Chase Freedom and Discover It card. Now my question is if I attempt a manual review will they pull up a fresh report with my new accounts showing or will they use the same report they pulled up on that date?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Recon?

@Goose7 wrote:
I applied for the Green Charge card on the 23rd of December and was denied... But on that day I was approved for a Chase Freedom and Discover It card. Now my question is if I attempt a manual review will they pull up a fresh report with my new accounts showing or will they use the same report they pulled up on that date?

Unfortunately, AMEX is going to be a tough one to reconsider with chances being slim at best.  What reasons did they list for the denial?

If you appeal the decision, you would need to show that the CR information they obtained during your application has incorrect data.  Plus, they will pull another HP.  But, if you feel that your profile warrants reconsideration, then give it a try.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.