kells2013

Re: Recons Work, They Really Do!!!

My Equifax FICO is 659.

Message 21 of 22
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Re: Recons Work, They Really Do!!!

@kells2013 wrote:

I'm done for a while.  Today was a success with 2 out of 3 cards approved!  Amazon gave me this message after applying:

Thank you for applying for the Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card.

Unfortunately, an immediate decision about your application can not be provided as it requires further review. You will be notified in writing about the status of your application within 30 days.

I looked up the back door number for Chase and spoke to a very nice guy who asked me lots of questions about collections and inquiries and after being placed on hold for 4 more times, he came back and told me he was able to approve me for a small credit limit of $500.  That's ok, have to start somewhere.  The results of today are:

WalMart = NO      Discover IT = $2200 CL     Amazon Chase = $500 CL

Do you know if they pulled EQ on your Amazon card?

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.