kells2013

Re: Recons Work, They Really Do!!!

My Equifax FICO is 659.

Valued Contributor
injustifiiable

Re: Recons Work, They Really Do!!!

kells2013 wrote:

I'm done for a while.  Today was a success with 2 out of 3 cards approved!  Amazon gave me this message after applying:

Thank you for applying for the Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card.

Unfortunately, an immediate decision about your application can not be provided as it requires further review. You will be notified in writing about the status of your application within 30 days.

I looked up the back door number for Chase and spoke to a very nice guy who asked me lots of questions about collections and inquiries and after being placed on hold for 4 more times, he came back and told me he was able to approve me for a small credit limit of $500.  That's ok, have to start somewhere.  The results of today are:

WalMart = NO      Discover IT = $2200 CL     Amazon Chase = $500 CL

Do you know if they pulled EQ on your Amazon card?

Scores 6/17/2014: TU FICO: 643 | EQ FICO: 675 | EX AMEX FICO: 666

In my new wallet: American Express Premier Rewards Gold EMV: NPSL | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | BarclayCard Rewards Average: $2000 | Travelocity Rewards AMEX: $1050 | Discover IT: $1500 | Amazon Rewards Visa: $1500 | Sportsman's Guide Visa: $3000 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $1250 | Target: $400 | J.Crew $5950

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}